Recent content by maskew

1. M

MCS 3222 no sound

I think they could've touched. The same thing happened with the other channel a couple months ago and I've been meaning to take it in to get repaired
  2. M

MCS 3222 no sound

I was moving my speakers to a new spot and the speakers wire came out of the reciever. (The reciever has the screw down wire terminals) Hooked it back up and no sound is coming out.
  3. M

New to turntables, need help.

It didn't work but thanks for the suggestion
  4. M

Thank you all so much for helping. Unfortunately it looks like this isn't one of those simple fixes.
  5. M

It's stop immediately without touching it. I'm probably going to end up returning it.
  6. M

Thank you, I'll have to see if If any of the electronic shops can fix it.
  7. M

Seller's ratings are very good and does sell audio gear.
  8. M

Yes, it said it was in good working condition
  9. M

Yes, it does. When I move the tone arm over the pulley rotates for half a second and stops
  10. M

No, it wasn't working.
  11. M

The belt is attached. The pulley spins for about a half a second and then stops
  12. M

It turns out that the auto return was on and that's why the tonearm kept going back. After turning the platter a couple of times it turned off. When I move the tonearm over now it clicks but the platter barely budges.
  13. M

It does have a belt but the pulley isn't spinning I don't here a click when I move it over
  14. M

It does have a belt but the pulley isn't spinning.
  15. M

Just bought a MCS 6502 turntable off of eBay a few days ago and it just arrived today. I turned it on and moved the tonearm over the platter and nothing happened. The tonearm hovered over the platter and won't sit on a record. I tried to adjust the counter weight, but it doesn't have numbers and...
Back
Top Bottom