DENVER AREA ADS LS570

Just realized that I miss posted the title. Don't know where that S came from. :dunno:
Just pinged him. Waiting for reply

Let us know if you get them, and how they sound. I have the L620's, L710's and have heard the L520's (that I should have bought).

Will do. He still has them but waiting for second reply.

there’s seems to be a lot of good choices in the 100-150 range on Denver CL for some basic vintage speakers. I’ve been in the market for just that. So many choices.

there’s seems to be a lot of good choices in the 100-150 range on Denver CL for some basic vintage speakers. I’ve been in the market for just that. So many choices.
If you've not heard ADS before, you are in for a pleasant surprise. One (OK 2) of the many nice things about ADS (aside from the great sound) is that they mostly use rubber surrounds and have quality crossover parts. I haven't felt the need, or desire to do anything to the 2 pair that I have.

If you've not heard ADS before, you are in for a pleasant surprise. One (OK 2) of the many nice things about ADS (aside from the great sound) is that they mostly use rubber surrounds and have quality crossover parts. I haven't felt the need, or desire to do anything to the 2 pair that I have.

Ah good to know. now if I can get a reply to check them out....

Back
Top Bottom