It's the "Put A Smile On Your Face" thread, please contribute

I was just added to a group text between the ladies.
I have been eyeing upping my D7000 slr to a higher rez sensor while remaining in the Nikon DX system. I enjoy the 1.5x focal length increase with it. You may/may not remember that my original 7000 was lost to the ocean in Dec '21 and they bought me a replacement one. The D7200 and 7500 add nothing for my uses.

I've been on a bender lately about a D7100 (with 33% more sensor pixels than my D7000) and with same rez sensor as the 7200/7500. They went together and indulged me! Should be here within a week AND, this one only has 27K shutter releases.

iu

It placed a giant smile on my face! Nothing could happen at work today to bring me down. This is awesome!

Woohoo!

I was just added to a group text between the ladies.
I have been eyeing upping my D7000 slr to a higher rez sensor while remaining in the Nikon DX system. I enjoy the 1.5x focal length increase with it. You may/may not remember that my original 7000 was lost to the ocean in Dec '21 and they bought me a replacement one. The D7200 and 7500 add nothing for my uses.

I've been on a bender lately about a D7100 (with 33% more sensor pixels than my D7000) and with same rez sensor as the 7200/7500. They went together and indulged me! Should be here within a week AND, this one only has 27K shutter releases.

iu

It placed a giant smile on my face! Nothing could happen at work today to bring me down. This is awesome!

Woohoo!
D800 here, love it....
20231106_150335.jpg

Does that pseudo-camouflage really fool the wildlife?

@old_tv_nut

Nice piece! I probably have the last Nikon digital that you cannot replace lenses on :(

...and that is probably a good thing!
The Camo works well, I,m forever losing the bloody thing... but in actuality the wildlife are saying, "look at that dick head over there, with his camouflage camera on that dazzling shiny tripod." Pretty sure the only other purpose its serves is protect the lens from physical abuse, glancing blows off trees and the more than occasional "i didn't mean to suddenly put that down just there "...:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom